MOMs Mentoring Program – Mentoring Other Moms for Success
The MOMS Mentoring Program was launched by Pastor Vikki Ammons on Saturday, August 11, 2012 at the Destiny Center to provide an avenue of mentoring and spiritual guidance to young ladies within the community in the following areas:
- Personal Life Skills
- Parenting Skills
- Relationships (Husband/Wife & Parent/Child)
- Money Management
- Time Management !
Mentors within the MOMS Mentoring Program are committed to:
- Avail themselves throughout the month to call, text, visit and/or fellowship with mentees.
- Provide encouragement, guidance and direction to mentees while promoting ministry and community involvement.
- Pray with and for mentees and their children/spouses.
- Build a loving and trusting relationship with mentees.
Mentees within the MOMS Mentoring Program are committed to:
- Avail themselves throughout the month to call, text, visit and/or fellowship with their mentor.
- Make intentional efforts to attend workshops and fellowships planned by the MOMS Mentoring Program.
- Build a loving and trusting relationship with mentors.
Theme Scripture: Titus 2:3-5
Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.
For more information on the MOMs Mentoring Program or to become a mentor or mentee, contact:
Karen Grimes – MOMs Mentoring Program Director