Program Director: Ms. Tonya Butler
The MOMS Mentoring Program was founded in 2012 by Prophet Vikki Ammons as an opportunity for seasoned women to impart wisdom into younger women according to Titus 2:3-4.
The mission of the MOMS Mentoring Program is to train and avail mature, trustworthy women of faith to partner with Prophet Vikki Ammons as mentors for young women who desire to grow spiritually, socially, financially, educationally, physically and emotionally.
Prophet Vikki’s leadership model engages, inspires, educates and empowers the next generation of female leaders with core values, attitudes and skills that are essential in becoming a phenomenal woman of influence who will impact and make a difference in the world around them.
The MOMS Mentoring Program provides training opportunities for both mentors and mentees to be empowered in spiritual growth, money management, time management and parenting skills. Each mentor/mentee relationship is unique in its design as each mentor contributes to the support of their mentee during their leadership journey toward success.
Prophet Vikki utilizes a variety of tools for success through workshops, community based activities, symposiums, fellowships an other training platforms.
Ready to begin your journey toward success?
Email: email@example.com for more information regarding the MOMS Mentoring Program.
Mentees within the MOMS Mentoring Program are committing to:
- Make intentional efforts to attend workshops and fellowships planned by the MOMS Mentoring Program.
- Avail themselves throughout the month to call, text, visit and/or fellowship with their mentor.
- Build a loving and trusting relationship with their mentor.
**Mentees are not required to come out of their pocket for any expenses.
**Mentees will be informed if/when childcare is available. Otherwise, children may come with mentee, as needed.
Mentors within the MOMS Mentoring Program are committing to:
- Attend MOMS Mentoring Program workshops and fellowships as time permits.
- Avail themselves throughout the month to call, text, visit and/or fellowship with mentees.
- Provide encouragement, guidance and direction to mentees while promoting ministry and community involvement.
- Pray with and for mentees and their children/spouses.
- Build a loving and trusting relationship with their mentees.
**Mentors are not required to come out of pocket for any expenses within this program.
**Mentors are not required to provide childcare for mentees.
The Joy in Juggling
Time Management Session